- Is Boris Johnson a part-time Mayor? Or does he in fact work as hard as Winston Churchill? We suspect the answer is somewhere in between.
- Disruption on the District line yesterday after a man walked onto the track at Embankment. Perhaps he was looking for the long-sealed Northern line tunnel that lies nearby.
- Westminster council says ‘Nyet’ to Russia’s 2012 team’s proposal for a huge party venue at Marble Arch.
- Despite almost nobody thinking it a good idea, business leaders in Kent are debating the pros and cons of ‘Boris Island’ airport.
- Snafu in Chelsea’s aim to move ground: shareholders at Stamford Bridge reject latest buy-back offer.
- Planning to have sex in the coming fortnight? You might want to read this first.
Photo / Noirchick73