Here’s our pick of gigs which go on sale this week. You should be able to bag tickets to these from around 9am on Friday.
- Benjamin Francis Leftwich is an introverted singer-songwriter with a guitar and a critical reception that suggests he’s more than another James Blunt. His debut album came out in July – see him at O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire on 22 February.
- Bloc Party are apparently hunting for a new lead singer, which should give Kele Okereke even more time to concentrate on his solo career. Find out how he’s getting along at Electric Brixton on 17 December.
- Charting the band’s evolution through its first three albums, The Cure’s ‘Reflections’ show is a two-and-a-half hour affair split into four sets. They’ll perform it at the Royal Albert Hall on 15 November.
- There’s something of a glut of indie-folk about at the moment, but if you’re not bored of tweeness and banjos yet then check out Fanfarlo. They’re energetic and likable with some sweet hooks – see them at Cargo on 21 November.
- Sum 41 and New Found Glory are joint headliners of the Kerrang! Relentless tour, which rolls into the Roundhouse on 17 February.