- BT Tower to lose some of its (wobbly, old) dishes amid health and safety worries.
- There be gold in that there travel network: on how metal-thieves are hitting TfL.
- Tender for Crossrail delayed a year in the wake of the Siemens/Bombardier decision.
- Slebs, fans are rallying to try and save the Ministry of Sound.
- Arsenal offer free tickets to disappointed fans following their weekend 'thrashing'.
- Abs Fab: the 90s sitcom is to get a 2012 mini-revival.
BT Tower by funkypancake via the Londonist flickr pool.