- Police patrol undamaged by petrol bombs thrown in Enfield last night.
- Scotland Yard has denied reports of a ‘detain all’ policy during the riots…
- …but they’ve not yet commented on the ‘revelation’ that fourteen of their officers earn more than the PM.
- Boris tries emotional, financial blackmail to get Spurs to stay in post-riot Tottenham.
- A bit of Ground Zero is heading to London to mark the forthcoming 10th anniversary of 9/11.
- 6 year old Londoner passes her maths GCSE.
- And to finish with some cute and fluffy: it’s weigh-day at London Zoo.
Police. Image by Luke Forsythe, London via the Londonist flickr pool.