- There’s still a lot of London love for the Olympics.
- And the IOC seems dead impressed by our preparations ‘n’ all.
- And in our 3rd 2012 story of the day: 10,000 volunteers are needed for the opening ceremony, no experience required.
- Meet the Londoner who is planning to run 300 miles in 3 days.
- A bottle of white wine has gone for £75,000 at the Ritz.
- We learn that Britain’s best leisure centre is in…Epsom.
- Summer hols: London’s Fire Brigade is getting ready for the annual prank-call season.
Random bored dog image by Matteo Tessarolo. Because we couldn’t resist those eyes.