- Five people hurt in gas explosion at caravan site in West Drayton.
- Borough Market: set to become a victim of its own success? Discuss.
- Still, doubt if the traders will end up like these Spitalfields slumkids of 100 years ago.
- Boris launches mentoring scheme to keep black boys at risk on the straight and narrow.
- Brent Council rejects residents plans for saving their libraries.
- Burnt Oak seems to be a contender for London’s new crime hotspot.
- Eurostar and the 02 are among London organisations subscribing to a fair price charter for 2012.
- Bike thefts down, Cycle Task Force happy.
© 2014 Londonist.