- Retail sales in the West End are up.
- Officer has to be cut out after police car crashes on Oxford Street.
- TOX gets 27 months.
- Meet Champagne Charlie, London’s newest (alleged) conman.
- It emerges that the Mayor of Tower Hamlets prefers a leased Merc to public transport….
- …which will go down well on a day that Central Line passengers fainted in a hot broken-down tube train.
- A man has been arrested after two Poussins were defaced at the National gallery.
- Hackney are to trial an outdoor smoking ban in children’s play areas.
© 2013 Londonist.