This is a sponsored post on behalf of Eurostar who are running 17 daily services to Paris this summer with tickets starting from £69 return
The Parisian cliches are all true. It's hard not to fall in love with the romance and beauty of Paris but there's much to discover in addition to its many famous landmarks and cultural centres. Explore another side to Paris this summer.
In just over two hours from St Pancras International step out onto the concourse of Paris Nord and decide what to do. Indulge in a spot of flâneur-ing and roam the markets. Sit by the Seine or track down street art. Spend a long, long lunch on a cafe pavement people watching.
Planning when to go? Party in the streets with the Tropical Carnival on 3 July or the Latino Festival on 9 July. Combine high fashion and fine food at Haute Cuisine between 7-10 July. Dance fans will love Les Etés de la Danse and La Villette Open-Air Film Festival screens a mix of flicks in the park between 19-21 July. There's a weekend of rock music at Saint-Cloud at the end of August with Rock en Seine and the autumn contemporary arts festival at the beautiful Paris Opera runs during September.
Longing for that kind of louche, laid back, living well break? Eurostar is offering one pair of standard return tickets to Paris absolutely free to one lucky reader. To enter: *Step 1* watch this video:
*Step 2* enter the prize draw:
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By applying for this prize you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions and be bound by them
- Eurostar travel is subject to availability. You may not be able to take your prize on the dates you would like.
- The travel in this prize is not transferable or exchangeable for any form of cash or credit alternative.
- All passengers must travel together on both the outbound and return journeys.
- Eurostar (U.K.) Ltd Conditions of Carriage apply to all travel which may be obtained by writing to the address shown overleaf or via the website: www.eurostar.com
- No alterations, exchanges or refunds will be permitted after the reservation has been made.
- The prize excludes insurance, transportation to and from regional rail stations in the UK, transport across London and transport at your destination. This is the responsibility of you, the winner.
- This prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Previous bookings made prior to and, for travel during the validity of, this prize cannot be exchanged or refunded for any ticket acquired under this prize.
- Eurostar (U.K.) Ltd does not accept any liability for elements of this prize other than the travel on Eurostar.