- Economics model of the day: the Orbit Tower, which is being built by just four men.
- London is to get £4m of Big Society funding.
- Good news for Sutton residents: your buses experience the least crime in London.
- Stephen Sondheim is to be presented with a special Olivier Award for contributions to the London stage.
- Double decker jeopardy: read about the poor chap who was knocked off a cherrypicker by a bus…and then run over by it.
Bus floor, by Nick Saltmarsh via the Londonist flickr pool.