- A tale of London’s two LSE’s: guess which one is embarrassed by its Gaddafi links…
- …and which is embarassed by machine failure.
- Victoria Road, West Ken has been named Britain’s most expensive street.
- Boris’ bikes have won a transport design award.
- Pothole compensation claims have risen by 37% in 3 years.
- A trouble-shooting headteacher has been removed from a Croydon primary after two days: teachers found him too scary.
- Blue Peter’s Helen Skelton tightrope walks between Battersea’s twin towers in aid of Red Nose Day.
Meh weather, no? A murky Brockwell Park, as snapped by psyxjaw. From the all-singing, all-dancing, technicolour Londonist flickr pool.