- A rare White Stripes guitar has been stolen from a Hackney recording studio.
- Meet Pauline Martin, the UK’s best lollipop lady.
- Boris’ 2011 budget has been greeted with something less than approval in some quarters.
- The Campaign for Better Transport fret that the HS2 link will capture funds from other projects.
- Brompton’s auction house in Mayfair is giving away a load of famous classical recordings online.
- An unlikely but fun collaboration will see Chelsea Pensioners being visited by Battersea dogs and cats.
- There’s one helluva big, expensive rock going on show at the Natural History Museum from tomorrow.
Guitar over the Thames, by Stephskimo via the Londonist pool.