- Vauxhall Bus Station (yeah, the one that was built just six years ago) may face demolition to make way for some more skyscrapers.
- Plans to create a ‘super council’ in West London are worrying some sectors.
- A ‘dangerous prisoner’, who was actually out on bail, seems to have gone AWOL.
- There has been a shocking rise in homophobic crime. Are we regressing or something?
- A project to widen the M25 is going to cost an extra £1billion. Or so.
Not-strictly-relevant-but-compelling-nevertheless image from Gutchinlondon via the Londonist pool.