- London Undeground’s headquarters at 55 Broadway has been upgraded to Grade I listed status.
- Tottenham’s plans for the Olympic stadium involve dismantling much of it and moving bits to Crystal Palace. This probably won’t help their bid much.
- RMT members on the DLR have voted for industrial action.
- Boris Johnson has been busy planting trees in Roding Valley Park.
- Ex-player Dougie Freedman appointed manager of struggling Championship side Crystal Palace.
- London’s councils have spent nearly £30 million over three years in office refurbs.
- Essential reading: Iain Sinclair on the Boris bike.
DLR pic by O.F.E.