- Evening all – here’s a new one: pavement theft.
- Clouseau moment of the day: the PC who lost his taser by driving off with it on his roof.
- This will be popular. Not. Barnet axes ALL its arts spending.
- Round of applause for Jeremy Corbyn, who has the lowest MP expenses in the country.
- Americans dig our art scene: now the Pace Gallery is looking for a location.
- Made in London: the world’s first Christmas cards are up for auction. No, it isn’t buy-two-get-one-free.
Miracle on Regent Street, by RinsingAgent via the Londonist pool.