- Time to get the mittens out of the attic: London could get its first snowfall of the winter this Thursday.
- Spending cutbacks may force the Met to abandon Operation Trident.
- Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti dismisses rumours that he is going to quit the club. following three losses in four games.
- A woman is in a serious but stable condition in hospital after being rescued from Greenwich flat fire.
- Bishop apologises after predicting Wills – Kate marriage would last seven years. Appropriately enough, Rt Rev Pete Broadbent is in the Bishop of Willesden.
- “Women scared off Boris bikes” – shrieks the Standard after discovering that only a quarter of users are female.
Photo / kayodeok.