- A decade-old Woodford Green “honour killing” finally sees its day in court.
- Boris overrules Tower Hamlets for new skyscraper; developer contributes £4m to Crossrail, £1m towards affordable housing in the area.
- Bus shelter art to amuse (but not divert) commuters along Route 37 in Wandsworth.
- Today in stripping news: Kelly Brook will get her kit off in the West End production of Calendar Girls; meanwhile, a row between Piccadilly male strippers Here Come the Boys and their archrivals the Chippendales has got everyone hot under the collar.
- UCL climbs to 4th in world university rankings, beating out Oxford which ties for 5th with Imperial College London. UCL alumni skulking around Londonist Towers behave oh so graciously, choose not to gloat until now.
Image courtesy of source under the Creative Common licence