1. Which 1960s’ musical sees Don and friends borrow a London bus for a road trip across Europe?
2. In Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997), Austin (Mike Myers) and Vanessa (Liz Hurley) dance on the upper deck of an open-top London bus. Who provides the musical accompaniment on piano?
3. In Notting Hill, what is the name of the new Anna Scott (Julia Roberts) movie that we see advertised on the back of a London bus?
4. Spy agency The Ministry’s mobile headquarters is disguised as a red London bus in the disastrous 1998 movie adaptation of which cult TV series?
5. In the science fiction disaster movie The Core, a London bus finds itself under attack from what?
6-10. Name the films shown below.