Can't make it to tonight's film quiz at the Roxy? Never fear, we have our very own compilation of filmic facting for you to ponder. This time round, the focus is on the the London red bus. See how many of these you can get, but only leave one answer in the comments to give other people a chance to shine. And when you're done, there are still a few unanswered posers in our previous Tower Bridge quiz. All questions are set by Simon Williams, co-host of the monthly Bigger Boat film quiz in Highgate's Boogaloo. Their next event takes place on 15 July and is themed around movie blockbusters. Now, on with the questions:
1. Which 1960s' musical sees Don and friends borrow a London bus for a road trip across Europe?
2. In Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997), Austin (Mike Myers) and Vanessa (Liz Hurley) dance on the upper deck of an open-top London bus. Who provides the musical accompaniment on piano?
3. In Notting Hill, what is the name of the new Anna Scott (Julia Roberts) movie that we see advertised on the back of a London bus?
4. Spy agency The Ministry's mobile headquarters is disguised as a red London bus in the disastrous 1998 movie adaptation of which cult TV series?
5. In the science fiction disaster movie The Core, a London bus finds itself under attack from what?
6-10. Name the films shown below.