- Harrygate escalates: Prince pulled out of Afghanistan, whilst the media whip selves into frenzy over involvement in the news blackout/leak.
- Winegate averted (for now): Winehouse will not face charges in connection with husband’s alleged attempts to pervert justice.
- Guess which city is the world’s museum capital? We’ll give you three guesses; first two don’t count.
- A day after M&S announces it will charge for plastic bags, Gordon Brown indicates that the government is ready to take action to make other supermarkets follow its example.
- Ken talks smack: “George W Boris” (catchy!) has made “more U-turns than a London black cab” on climate change.
Happy Leap Day!