- Out with the old, in with the new: Clapham Junction to get new residential towers, new train station entrance, new ticket hall, new escalators, and revamped shopping centre (not a new one? way to ruin the theme, developers).
- Recently rechristened Old Hoxditch to get its very own music fest.
- Three Graces, to which Londonist will ineloquently refer in conversations with friends as “you know – the three hugging naked ladies ”, to be exhibited at Tate Modern.
- Oh, Amy: say yes, yes, yes to rehab this time. Please.
- Did we mention that Londonist is up for a very prestigious blogging award? Oh,
we did? We just wanted to double-check.
Image courtesy of stuandgravy’s Flickr photostream