- Handbags at dawn! It’s like Jay-Z and Nas all over again. Beef alert – this time with David and Ken.
- The deeds have been signed – Battersea Power Station has been sold to an Irish company.
- Is Bloombury going to be getting a makeover! Plans include a Peace Garden in Tavistock Square.
- Are creepy dolls and broken clowns your thing? Well rejoice! Bethnal Green’s Museum of Childhood is reopening next weekend.
- And finally, this just made us laugh. Amy Winehouse makes children in Croydon cry. Well done that girl!
Photo of Carnaby Street Xmas lights taken from =Norton Frantic’s photostream and the Londonist pool.