- After this week’s Crucifix row, British Airways have decided to review their uniforms.
- Do you do a good impersonation of Cherie or Tony Blair? The producers behind ‘The New Statesman – Alan B’stard’s Extremely Secret Weapon’ could be looking for you.
- Is Syd Barrett’s breadbin your ideal Christmas present? Get bidding!
- There’s another bus strike on Monday. Yippee!
- And finally, the awesome Client are playing Mean Fiddler tomorrow with Slovenian nutcases Laibach. We’re going. Are you?
Photo taken from stpiduko’s photostream and the Londonist pool.