- The Times is reporting that a Muslim college in London has an Islamic Law course, which teaches that non-Muslims are “filthy and impure”.
- Sir Cameron Mackintosh has been awarded with VisitBritain’s outstanding contribution to tourism award for his work in the West End.
- The director of the London marathon has criticised young British distance runners for going “out nightclubbing or messing around with PlayStations” instead of training.
- Orlando Bloom has apologised to the motorcyclist he drove into earlier this week. Apparently Bloom jumped in to the back of the ambulance and wrote a note saying, ‘Sorry mate!’.
- Pete Doherty has been arrested again for ‘possessing class A drugs with intent to supply’. And in other news: the sky is up and the ground is down.
Phot courtesy of Sunshine Indoors via the Londonist Flickr group.