- The former regeneration adviser to Ken Livingstone is up in court this week accused of siphoning off cash meant to promote sport, leisure and recreational activities in poorer areas.
- A commuter service from Cambridge to London has been 'named and shamed' as the most overcrowded in Britain.
- Guerilla gardeners are targetting neglected public areas in central London. Just last week Westminster Bridge had its traffic islands brightened up a bit.
- One of the runners in next month's London Marathon will be warming up by jogging to the starting line from Scotland. Wow, the trains must really be bad.
- William Hill are currently offering 33/1 odds that Chelsea will end the season without winning a trophy and 7/1 that Mourinho will have left the club by the first day of next season. Not a bad bet we reckon.
Last Updated 22 March 2006