- A London Underground security chief has said that he thinks security scanners on the Tube would be "Impractical". Well, duh.
- The London Assembly has said that Londoners should have more control over "the development of local economies, the delivery of services and facilities, and the protection of their environment".
- The River police have got themselves a new pontoon in Wapping. It's being towed into place down the river today.
- The London Underground map lost out in the Great British Design Quest. It came in second place after Concorde.
- The San Francisco Chronicle is podacsting from the Da Vinci Code trial. Apparently "the book-loving public in London has dismissed the trial as a ruse to sell books." Trust us cynical Brits!
Last Updated 17 March 2006