- Diego Attanasio, the shipping magnate who David Mills claims is at the centre of 'Jowellgate' is holed up in a London flat and is refusing to answer the door.
- Ken thinks we're at the 'midway' point between the last terrorist attack and the next one. Enjoy it while you can folks.
- And talking of terrorism: Sir Ian Blair told a London Assembly inquiry yesterday that limiting mobile communication channels on July 7 was "a bad idea".
- London is officially the worst place to look for a job if you're over 50.
- Authors including Will Self and Ian McEwan have written a letter to the The Times Literary Supplement, calling for Reed Exhibitions, the organisers of the London Book fair, to stop holding arms fairs.
Last Updated 02 March 2006