- Two members of the gang who raided Ernest Jones in Richmond, and took £120,000 worth of Rolex watches, were on day release from prison.
- The London cab driver accused of rape by 'the sister of a British film star' has been cleared.
- Wendy, the Virgin Atlantic stewardess who repeatedly screamed "We're going to crash! We're going to crash!" after the London to Las Vegas flight she was working on hit 'severe turbulance' is today being interviewed by her bosses.
- London's oldest swimming baths, the Victorian Forest Hill Pools, have been saved from demolition.
- George Michael's pals are pleading with him to quit the weed. "Mates fear the drug is taking its toll on the 42-year-old singer as he gets ready to tour and release a new album." Oh yes, and apparently he had a gimp mask in the car too.
Last Updated 01 March 2006