- London doesn't have enough nurses to look after sick and premature babies. Only Great Ormond Street children's hospital has the reccomended one nurse for every baby.
- The transport watchdog London Travelwatch wants consultation processes before we see any more hikes in fair prices.
- Ken's urging us not to feed the pigeons again, and not just becasue he hates them. This time it's to combat bird flu.
- It's all about Ken today: he's also urging the Mayor of Moscow, Yury Luzhkov, to allow a gay pride event to go ahead in the city. Luzhkov recently said “all attempts to organise a gay parade, in any form, open or disguised, will be resolutely quashed".
- 10 percent of City professionals received annual bonuses this time round that were double or higher than last year.
Last Updated 22 February 2006