- Met officers of all ranks can now be screened for drugs becasue "The use of illegal substances... is proven to impair the judgement and performance of an individual."
- London Fashion Week kicks off this week with a big show at the Natural History Museum. Prepare yourselves for the inevitable 'Is British Fashion History?' headlines.
- City high flyers are being advised to 'dress down' for their commute to London as their bonuses make them vulnerable to attack.
- Rumours are that Prince is set 2 play at the Brits at Earl's Court on Wednesday.
- Doherty swears off drugs and then gets kicked out of Loftus Road for taking heroin in the toilets.
Last Updated 13 February 2006