- At 2:30 this afternoon Bob Crow will hold a press conference at RMT headquarters to announce the ballot result of 1,500 Tube drivers.
- A Romanian Airlines Boeing 737 on its way to London has had to make an emergency landing in Brussels due to a crack in a window.
- London bankers who are unhappy with their slice of the bonus pie are increasingly resorting to litigation to get what they view as their fair share.
- The robot surgeons at Imperial College are better than us puny humans it seems. Just one step closer to world domination.
- And Danni Minouge is considering suing over those photos of her 'performance' at the Puss 'N' Boots club, which made it in to last week's News of the World.
Last Updated 09 February 2006