- The Met are being questioned over why no arrests were made during protests outside the Danish Embassy on Friday after threatening slogans were chanted and some protestors dressed as suicide bombers.
- An incredible article from yesterday's Sunday Times, by Richard Hoskins, lecturer in African religions at King’s College, describing how he tracked down a 12-year-old boy who had been taken to the Democratic Republic of Congo to be cured of being a witch.
- The Thames is at a 'critically low level' after the winter drought warns the Environment Agency.
- Looks like the IOC isn't even ready to discuss including softball and baseball in the 2012 Olympics.
- Madonna and Guy put on a 'united front' at Luciano's restaurant to try and quash those rumours of a split.
Last Updated 06 February 2006