- Jesus Anibal Ruiz-Henao, and his brother-in-law Mario Tascon, the London 'cocaine kings' who smuggled £100 million worth of the stuff into the country every year have been jailed for 19 and 17 years respectively.
- The talking buses we mentioned earlier this year are currently being trialled on the 149 route which runs between London Bridge and Edmonton Green.
- Is London really bad at recycling, or is it just a case of unfair comparison with those country types?
- Evita will come back to the West End in June, and this time Eva Peron will actually be Argentinian.
- Brad and Angie (Brangie?) are moving in to London, when they're not doing humanitarian work in the third world that is.
Last Updated 02 February 2006