- Ken's plans for the Olympics and added police will, he promises, cost us no more than 65p a week.
- The number of speed cameras in London rose by 100 in the past year, and there'll probably be a similar increase this year.
- Looks like Gwyneth Paltrow might be leaving London for good. Shame.
- You're not going to believe this (or maybe you are) but Pete Doherty was arrested twice yesterday. He was pulled over in Whitechapel around 3pm just a couple of hours after being released from custody.
- The organisers of the Bon Jovi Wembley gig this summer have apologised. Not just for organising a Bon Jovi gig but for adding an earlier date before what was to be the first ever gig at the new stadium.
Last Updated 27 January 2006