- Security services have admitted that they had the 'leader' of the London suicide bombers on surveillance tapes a year before the attacks.
- 500 MoD staff will converge on Westminster tomorrow in protest at job cuts. Weirdly the protestors will be "joined on the day by a bangra band, Scottish piper and Welsh rugby union international Dwayne Peel".
- Seven men have been arrested with conspiracy to steal £860,000 from an Asda in Leyton.
- London is now a "very strong candidate" to be the site of the start of the 2007 Tour de France.
- If anyone sees Eddie Irvine out and about in town can they make a citizen's arrest please. Apparently he should be arrested on site for a scooter incident dating back to 2003.
Last Updated 24 January 2006