- We've got our new transport chief and the poor bugger's name is Peter Hendy. Pete is the current director of surface transport (buses) and will start the role in February. Say hello to Pete everybody!
- A 27-year-old man was arrested on Kensington Church Street yesterday in connection with the July bombings. That's the 44th arrest now, but who's counting?
- George Galloway has cleared of any wrong-doing concerning the signing of motions while away from the Commons.
- More graduates are looking for jobs outside London now because it's just so darned expensive. Just ask Lonely Planet.
- 'Fiddy' Cent has denied that his semi-autobiographical film Get Rich or Die Tryin glorifies violence at the London premiere. Apparently he can't understand why critics didn't aim the same accusations at Jarhead....cretin.
Last Updated 18 January 2006