- A review has been called for after a jumbo jet with engine failure was diverted over central London into Heathrow.
- The communications blackout on July 7 didn't really help the emergency services say the hospitals involved.
- The Bakerloo line was suspended for a while yesterday evening after reports of smoke at Piccadilly station.
- The Olympic 'aquatic centre' is running two years behind schedule and won't be ready until 2010.
- There's to be an announcement about our bid to host the start of the Tour de France in the next four weeks. This is a positive thing apparently.
- Auditions for the part of the latest Bond girl are taking place in London this week. It's probably a bit late to put your name forward though (they've got it down to four apparently).
Last Updated 12 January 2006