- London may get its very own live in LA cop, according to Bill Bratton.
- If you’re travelling from Paddington station to Heathrow airport today then you might be voluntarily and randomly tested airport-style. Today is the first day for testing the new body scanners.
- Plans to rebuild St Bartholomew’s hospital (the oldest in London) have been put on ice because the Government has yet to sign off on the £1.15 billion Private Finance Initiative scheme.
- London now has its own panel of recycling experts. Why? Because of the Olympics of course.
- And Pete Doherty is due up in court today to face drug charges. While playing at Koko on Monday he invited his fans to come and support him.