- One of the London bombers, who worked part-time in a fish and chip shop, has left an estate worth £121,000.
- The IPCC decision on whether any legal action should be taken against the officers who shot Jean Charles de Menezes, should be delivered within the next few days.
- The four people arrested under the law banning ‘unauthorised protests’ near parliament were up in court yesterday.
- The fifth Get into London Theatre campaign has begun this week. Get tickets for plays, ballet, opera, musicals etc for £15 upwards.
- Want to see the largest ever Jewish poster? It’s for the dating agency Someone Jewish, it consists of 48 sheets, and it’s on Finchley Road near to Golders Green tube station.
- Liz Hurley has decided to slum it, and will ‘probably’ buy her wedding dress from Debenhams.