- Millionnaire banker Paul Deighton has accepted the £300,000 a year position of chief executive officer for Locog - the London Organising Committee for the Olympic Games. Seb Coe assured Radio 4 listeners this morning that he "wasn't doing it for the money".
- Record high Christmas bonuses could send property prices even higher.
- The RMT has set out a 'Cleaners’ Charter', demanding an immediate increase in their minimum wage and "more dignity at work".
- Men in the city of London work the shortest hours (around 37.3 hours a week) according to the annual Survey of Hours and Earnings.
- Tara Palmer-Tomkinson talks about how generous she is to homeless people in her area, it's part of her guilt for being rich and doing loads of drugs you see.
Last Updated 20 December 2005