- Huge explosion rips through fuel depot near Hemel Hempstead. The blast was heard in London, and smoke continues to blanket the surrounding countryside. You may have missed this one...
- There’s a reduced service on the Jubilee Line from today, while they prepare to introduce the newly extended trains.
- London bomb survivor who lost her legs in the blasts walks down aisle.
- Barnet couple who created FriendsReunited are swimming in cash after selling the site to ITV.
- Whole ship is granted freedom of the city. Unusual.
Last Updated 12 December 2005