- Tube maintenance workers are talking about a three-day strike over job cuts, starting on December 19.
- An armed robbery at a Netto in Peckham has ended with one of the suspected raiders being shot in the arm by police.
- Dr Mike Mitchell, the Department of Transport's rail director general, has been accused of verbally assaulting a GNER employee in a restaurant carriage on a train out of Kings Cross.
- The IOC agrees with Tessa that our Olympic pool idea was a tad on the pricey side.
- Pete's going back into rehab for Kate. It must be love.
Last Updated 05 December 2005