- Bad drivers in central London might face £100 fines.
- A woman has been seriously injured after being hit by a bus outside Stockwell Tube station over the weekend. Another woman was slightly injured in the accident.
- The FSA will be running a 'desk-based virtual disaster' in the City today to "test the readiness of the City to cope with a major crisis."
- A 40,000 capacity mosque has been proposed as part of the Olympic development for 2012. Praying isn't a sport now or anything, but it's hoped it the mosque will be to "the “Muslim quarter” for the Games, acting as a hub for Islamic competitors and spectators." And of course, like all modern buildings in London, it will have wind turbines.
- David Cameron says he wouldn't let Jeff Archer back into the Tory party.
Last Updated 28 November 2005